Jaipur to Agra Tour By Taxi
Shri Charbhuja Travels is a 2010 started cab company which offers its cabs and cars on rental basis in Agra so travellers can explore the beautiful city of Taj. For travelers looking for cars we have 3 models which are:-
- Suzuki Dzire
- Toyota Etios
- Tata Indigo
These 3 are perfect for 2-5 people and charges for this is either per Km of per day fixed Charges where we will give you a complete sightseeing tour in Agra.
Our company head office is in Jaipur and in Agra we are offering cabs from 2013. So either you can meet us at our office or call me at 80941 23422 or fill the contact form below for any information on car rental service in Agra And taxi for Jaipur to Agra tour Taxi.
For Booking Call: 80941 23422
Charbhuja Travels has a large range of fleet of vehicles that make you a choice to choose one for your travel to India. The taxis which is more comfortable and good for Indian roads we offers Including Tata Indigo, Toyota Etios, Maruti Dzire, Chevrolet Tavera, Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo and many more options in cars are easily available on demand and as per the choice of customer.
Taj Mahal in Agra, India, is one of the most beautiful monuments in the world. Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, is a living monument, which silently whispers the love of legendary Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. It is one of the prominent symbols of love sited on the bank of river Yamuna in historical city Agra. Its stunning architectural beauty is beyond adequate description, particularly at dawn and sunset. The Taj seems to glow in the light of the full moon. The world is divided between those who have seen the Taj Mahal and those who have not. We offer same day Taj Mahal tour and other attractive tour packages for Taj Mahal.
- Pick up from the airport of New Delhi or your Hotel and further drive straight to Agra. The journey will take approximately four hours, hence an early morning start is highly recommended.
- Begin your discovery of the historic city of Agra with a visit to the impressive red sandstone Agra Fort built by Akbar - the most illustrious ruler of the Mughal dynasty - in 1565 A.D. It was subsequently embellished with beautiful palaces, mosque and gardens by his successors.
- In the afternoon visit the magnificent Taj Mahal, a pristine white marble mausoleum built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife – Mumtaz Mahal. One of the Seven Wonders of the World, it took 20,000 workers from neighboring Islamic countries, 22 years of ceaseless toil to create this exquisite white marble monument upon which people have waxed eloquent throughout the world.
- In the late afternoon, drive back to New Delhi. On arrival at Delhi in the late evening you will be transferred to international airport of New Delhi to board the flight back to your home or your Delhi Hotel with a bunch of sweet memories.
Note: Taj Mahal Remain Closed on Friday.
- Lunch at specialty restaurant.
- Visit to spectacular Taj Mahal and Agra Red Fort.
The Tour Ends